Terms Of Service
Eligibility, Accounts, and Registration
- By using the services provided by Gift Card Space, you represent and warrant that you are 13 years of age or older.
- In order to use these Services, you will be required to register for an online account.
- You may only register for one account and you agree to:
- (i) provide accurate, current and complete information;
- (ii) maintain and promptly update your account information to keep it accurate, current and complete;
- (iii) maintain the security of your password and accept all risks of unauthorised access to your account; and
- (iv) promptly notify Gift Card Space if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches related to the Services.
“Gift Card Space” and all graphics, logo marks, and slogans related to Gift Card Space are trademarks of GCS.
- YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, SAFETY, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
- GIFT CARD SPACE DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN) WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN, INCLUDING ANY AND ALL:
- (I) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY; (II) WARRANTIES OF FITNESS OR SUITABILITY FOR ANY PURPOSE (WHETHER OR NOT GIFT CARD SPACE KNOWS, HAS REASON TO KNOW, HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS OTHERWISE AWARE OF ANY SUCH PURPOSE);
- AND (III) WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OR CONDITION OF TITLE.
- GIFT CARD SPACE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE,
- OR THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION, GUIDELINES OR ADVICE GIVEN BY GIFT CARD SPACE OR OUR AUTHORISED REPRESENTATIVE WILL CREATE A WARRANTY.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED TERMS IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE DISCLAIMERS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Intellectual Property Rights
- You acknowledge and agree that, in the event of any third-party claim that Gift Card Space mobile applications, or your possession and use thereof, infringe that third-party’s intellectual property rights, Gift Card Space, and not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defence, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim to the extent required under these Terms.
Termination or Modification of Services
Gift Card Space reserves the right to change, suspend, remove, discontinue or disable access to the Services at any time and without notice. In no event will Gift Card Space be liable for the removal of or disabling of access to any portion or feature of the Services.
If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed sever-able from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforce-ability of any remaining provisions.